Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half


The last week and a half have been a blur. I took a promotion at work a few weeks back and it has really taken its toll on my free time. I haven't been posting. I haven't been commenting. I've been a bad blogger. I've also been neglecting packages from TCDB. I have piles of new Dodgers just waiting to be shown off here.


Valentine's Day arrived and my better half really outdid herself with these amazing Dodger cookies she got made from a local baker. As good as they look, they tasted even better.

1994 Fleer Pro Cards San Antonio Missions team set

These showed up in one of my TCDB trades, as a freebie?!?! How did this user know my Dodgers in the Minors collection needs major help?

2019 Topps Walgreens Yellow Parallel

Only my second 2019 yellow. 

2008 Topps

This set is about to be finished up.

2013 Topps & 2014 Topps

A couple more Topps Flagship sets that I'm almost done with now.



1992 Topps and 1993 Topps

These 2 are almost done now as well.

1994 US Playing Card Company Aces

Always nice to score some oddball Dodgers.

1992 Topps Gold Winners
1993 Hostess
1994 Mother's Cookies

I've decided to pursue that 1992 Topps Gold Winners set. I think I already have a third of them.

1990 Post
1991 Swell
1992 Fleer 7/11 Performers
1992 Jimmy Dean

I'm still really digging these Swell cards that I previously knew nothing about.

1986 Donruss Highlights
1986 Sportflix
1986 Topps League Leader Minis

1989 Fleer For the Record
1990 Bazooka Shining Stars

2019 Stadium Club

Butane Buehler!

1998 Topps & 1999 Topps

Both of these sets needed major help, but now each is only a few cards short of a set.

1992 Fleer Pro Cards San Antonio Missions team set

Same guy that sent me the 1994 set also sent this one. Both were still sealed. 


Comments

  1. As much as I enjoy cardboard, those cookies stole my attention in this post. The detail on them are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dodger farewell party. I'm gonna miss these guys edition.

Dodgers in bunches from Night Owl