A TTM Return and a Certified Auto in the Same Day!! Same Player?!?!


A peculiar mail day indeed. I've done ttm's for years and never has this happened, but today I got a Max Muncy certified autograph in the mail through a trade. That's nothing. However, I also got a ttm return today from Mad Max Muncy himself. Weird, but cool nonetheless. 


2019 Topps Gallery Max Muncy Certified Autograph. Ugh sticker! These cards just scream on card auto. Come on Topps. Still glad to have it though.


2019 Topps Update Max Muncy. It's always great getting a ttm return from a Dodger, but it's rare to get one from a current player. So stoked that Max took time out to sign the card I sent him. No sticker here.


Got the remaining 6 2019 Holiday Metallic Dodgers to complete my team set in Metallic format. Think I'm done with Holiday except for the SP's and maybe a Will Smith and Muncy auto.


2019 Topps Holiday Joc Pederson Relic. Got 2 of these today. Weird thing is they feature different materials in them. Nite Owl will most likely get one of these soon.


Couple of 2018 Topps 1983's that I still needed. There's still a few of these on my want list still. 


2019 Chrome Update Pink Refractor Will Smith. 1st pink refractor I've got from Update and it's a good one.


2019 Stadium Club Sepia Clayton Kershaw. I know have this one in base, red foil and sepia. My Stadium Club Dodgers from this year still need alot of work though.


A lone 1986 Topps ttm return today. Former Mariners manager Chuck Cottier! Hopefully some 86 Topps returns start rolling in next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half

Adding my Collection to the TCDB has Taught me Something...

1991 Topps... Vintage or Junk Wax