Foil Stamped Shenanigans and more 86 Topps.


My 2017 Topps Flagship Dodgers set still isn't complete, but I got a package in today containing the entire MLB All Star Game 2017 foil stamped Dodgers team set. Pretty stoked to add this to this decades flagship Topps binder.


RedTurn3 in all his glory.


Seager with the Iconic All-Rookie Cup.


This year's World Series stud, Howie Kendrick.


Man, I miss this guy. 


A guy I never thought I would see play for the Dodgers, but I sure am glad he did.


Can we get Alex Wood back in 2020?


Such a promising youngster who just vanished.


My boy! He is a free agent you know.


Joc may have lost his hat, but I bet he caught that ball.


This guy continues to exceed my expectations of him every year.


This is the Jansen I enjoy watching. 


Pure heart and adrenaline. Kike is combustible.


2017 Topps Update All Rookie Cup Piazza showed up in a bonus bag. 



As did this 2019 Archives Seager. Only 5 Dodgers to go for this year's Archives.


And a lone ttm return today. Barry Bonnell signed this 86 Topps for my set as well as an 81 and 83 Topps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half

Adding my Collection to the TCDB has Taught me Something...

1991 Topps... Vintage or Junk Wax