Mailday! Dodgers TTM Return, 1986 Topps TTM return and more....


Its always great to get a package in the mail containing new Dodger cards. Its great to get signed 1986 Topps ttm returns as well. Today was a special day because I got a package from Rod over at Padrographs containing a signed 86 Topps Dodger card, 2 other signed 86's and some signed wrestling cards. I haven't told you guys about that addiction yet.

First up is the 86 Topps Traded Franklin Stibbs. Stubbs was a tremendous player for the Dodgers back in the day and was a member of the 88 World Series Championship team.


Another signed 86 Topps Traded, Bip Roberts. Bip was a great big leaguer.


Graig Nettles I don't remember a whole lot of. His career was winding down when I was just getting in to baseball as a kid. Still stoked to add thia signed 86 to my set though.


Corey Graves was a great in-ring competitor before injuries ended his career way too soon.


Not sure which Uso signed this one, maybe both.


I have many cards signed by the King, but did not have this one. Jerry lives not too far from me and I see him occasionally. One of the nicest celebrities you would ever meet.


Rod just tossed this in and I needed it! I had the black refractor from the silver packs, but no base. 


The best card of the bunch! The beginning of my autographed bloggers card collection. Thank you for everything Rod!


First Dodgers ttm return in a while is from Ricky Trlicek. Only card of him I had was this 94 Topps Gold and he signed it beautifully. Only took about 8 days.


And an 86 Topps ttm return from Ken Oberkfell. Ken also signed an 83 Topps and a 1990 Topps.

Comments

  1. both Usos signed the card, I just came across another signed 86, #105 Gary Ward. Do you want it? Check out tomorrows trade stack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be checking the trade stack then because I do need him.

      Delete
  2. I will send it along if you want the card that is tomorrows trade bait. It is not the Ward, but I think you might like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half

Dodgers in bunches from Night Owl

Adding my Collection to the TCDB has Taught me Something...