Super Dodger Mail Day


2 packages. Loads of new Dodger cards today courtesy of a couple of guys over on the baseball cards sub at Reddit. I knew these were coming, but the volume included exceeded my expectations. 


First up is a 1992 Ziploc Pee Wee Reese. If you don't know by now, Pee Wee is one of my favorite Dodgers of all-time and any time I get a new card of his I'm stoked. Don't know much about this set, so I'm gonna have to research and see if there are any other Dodgers.


This 2019 Topps Update 1984 Will Smith completes the 84 Update Dodgers for me. Except for parallels...


2018 Topps Josh Fields. What's so special about this one? Well now I only need 518 Andrew Toles to finish up my 2018 Flagship Topps Dodgers.


2019 Heritage Belli Cloth Sticker. Also got a few more base 19 Heritage Dodgers to get me down to 11 to go for the set. 5 of those are SP's.


2003 UD Sweet Spot Classic Kirk Gibson. Got a few more of these as well. Need 4 more for the team set.


My first Dustin May card! I think I need Ruiz, Lux and Santana to finish up this year's Chrome Prospects.


And the Will Smith Chrome Prospect!


2001 Bowman Heritage Karros. This is the first card in this set I own. From my sabbatical years.


Another one from my exile, 2003 Topps Tribute Steve Yeager. Man these are shiny!


2018 Archives Coming Attractions Alex Verdugo. Need Buehler to finish these off.


2018 Archives Snider. 4 base Dodgers to go on this set.


2019 Stadium Club Joc Pederson. I remember this game all too well. I still need plenty from this year's Stadium Club. 10 base Dodgers to go.


2009 Topps Russ Martin. Play at the plate! Still a ways to go on this team set too as I still need 15.


1992 Topps Stan Javier. Great shot including a cameo from former Dodger Mariano Duncan. Still need 13 Dodgers from 92 Topps.


2018 Panini Illusions Alex Verdugo. 1st card from this set. I never buy Panini products but am always happy to get the Panini Dodger cards in trades.


2001 UD Decade 1970's Maury Wills. Really dig the look of this one. I'm gonna have to track down the rest of the Dodgers from these.


2005 Topps Update Jeff Kent. Still got alot of work on this set as well.


2003 Topps Pristine Hideo Nomo. Another set starter.

This is just a glmpse of all the Dodgers I got today. Probably close to 200 new cards. Always looking for more. Thanks guys!

Comments

  1. Really nice cards there! How do you go about getting these? Do these guys charge something for the cards themselves, or just shipping maybe? I'm overseas, so I don't want to end up paying for the shipping of cards/players I'm not actively seeking, but maybe that's less of a concern for you, as you can hope to trade any duplicates you might get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally trade lots of other teams for Dodgers. I got a guy I trade all my Cardinals stuff to, he sends me his Dodgers. Got anothet I send my Cubs to, so on. Once you get a group going with alot of people collecting different teams, you can accumulate cards pretty quickly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half

Adding my Collection to the TCDB has Taught me Something...

Dodgers in bunches from Night Owl