Trading, Dodger gets and a Dem Bums TTM Return


This is the back of my desk. As I sort cards, I toss things I know others may need into piles for them. When time permits, I cross reference the cards I set aside with traders want lists. These stacks are all bagged up and ready to go out to new owners. Gonna try to get this batch out by Wednesday. 


Sending these out is just as fun as getting trade packages of my own. Saturday, 2 such packages arrived here courtesy of Redditors KentuckyCactus and ProZSkillet. Both great traders that I've traded with numerous times now. 

2010 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relic - Hong Chih Kuo

Second relic card I own of Kuo. Other is a jersey, this one is pants. Always stoked to add a new Dodger relic card.

2019 Allen & Ginter Ginter Greats - Sandy Koufax

Winding down on needs from this year's A&G. Well except for parallels.

2019 Topps Archives - Clayton Kershaw

Set Killer! Last base Dodger I needed for this year's Archives.

2018 Topps Fire - Clayton Kershaw

This design has really grown on me. I didn't have any of last year's Fire until last week when I got Buehler and Verdugo.

2015 Topps First Pitch - Jermaine Jones

First of the Dodgers First Pitch cards I have owned.

1981 Topps Fernando Valenzuela/Mike Scioscia/Jack Perconte

Rookie card of a Dodger Rookie of the Year. 

1994 Action Packed - Chan Ho Park

Don't know much about these. I don't even remember them.

1992 Donruss - Eddie Murray

Still need alot from this set. 

1991 Ultra - Eric Karros

Another Rookie Card of another Dodger Rookie of the Year!

2004 Fleer Tradition - Adrian Beltre & Eric Gagne AW

First 2 cards from 2004 Fleer Tradition in my collection. I dig em.

2005 SI for Kids - Adrian Beltre

Got a big crease, but I'll take it. I rarely ever see SI for Kids cards around here.

2018 Donruss - Walker Buehler

Another Buehler RC for the collection. I swear I think I could fill a binder with Buehler RC's.

2019 Diamond Kings - Jackie Robinson & Walker Buehler

Still can't bring myself to buy Panini products. They look great, just the lack of logos deters me.

1989 Topps Traded - Mike Morgan

If I can land the Willie Randolph, this set will be done.

2019 Topps Fire - Walker Buehler

Don't like this year's Fire as much as last year's, but I am nearing Dodger completion on this year's set.

1989 Fleer - Kirk Gibson

The lack of 89 Fleer in my Dodgers collection is disturbing. This is the 3rd card I own from them.

2005 Topps Dem Bums - Roger Craig

The lone ttm return and it's a great one. Mr. Craig got this back to me within a couple of weeks. Thank you!

Comments

  1. That Roger Craig TTM is awesome! Even though it's so weird seeing him wearing a Dodgers cap. As a Bay Area native... he'll always be a San Francisco Giant in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentioned that in my letter to him. My grandfather would tell me about when he used to pitch for Brooklyn back in the day, but I just remember him managing those pesky Giants lol. Still stoked to have gotten this back from him. He's for sure getting a Christmas card this year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half

Adding my Collection to the TCDB has Taught me Something...

1991 Topps... Vintage or Junk Wax