TTM Roundup for the Week (5 new 1986 Topps Autos & 2 new Dodger Autos!)


My ttm career kind of began just to get rid of dupes that are always taking up precious box space. When I first started, I sent ttm's to football players, baseball players, hockey players, basketball players, politicians, wrestlers, olympians, etc. I've trimmed that back alot as I really only send to Dodger players, wrestlers and those I still need for my 1986 Topps baseball set. 


First return of the week came from a former Dodger, Don Aase. Sadly, I still don't have any extra Dodger cards of him to send his way. I needed him on a 86 Topps though so I went ahead and sent this batch. Hopefully I'll get some Dodger cards of his soon to send him.


This batch came back from Toby Harrah this week. Toby has been a good ttm signer for years now. I've noticed I've been sending alot of 1981 and 1983 Topps out with my 86 requests. Toby finished his career with a 51.3 WAR and made 4 All Star teams.


This 1986 Topps Gary Ward comes my way from Rod over at Padrographs. Rod has an excellent blog and if you haven't, you really should check it out. Thanks Rod!


Got back 81, 83 and 88 Topps from Floyd Bannister. These had been out for a while and I had honestly forgotten about them. Floyd racked up a respectable 26.3 WAR in his career and made 1 All-Star team.


Oh, and the 1986 in the very dapper warm-up jacket.


Bob Shirley on 1981 and 1983 Topps.


And you guessed it, a 1986 Topps. Bob is only the 2nd Yankee I've gotten signed out of these with Billy Sample being the other.


Read that Scott Proctor was signing ttm currently, so I had to send him a 2007 Topps Update. I think its the only card of Scott with the Dodgers.


And I finally sent this beat up 1970 Topps to Claude Osteen. Really hoping I can get some more cards to send Mr. Osteen soon. 

Comments

  1. You're building a signed 86T set? Super cool. That's one of my favorite sets to find signatures for. I think they look especially cool when they're signed in black Sharpie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank man. I've been working on it off and on for a couple of years. Haven't gone out and bought any yet,, all have come the old fashioned way, lol. I agree with you about the black sharpie. It jumps out at you with those fantastic black borders on the 86's. This was my original blog post on why I picked the 86 set.
      https://dodgercardboard.blogspot.com/2019/10/1986-topps-project.html?m=1

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half

Adding my Collection to the TCDB has Taught me Something...

1991 Topps... Vintage or Junk Wax