Jeremy from Topps Cards That Never Were Coming in Clutch


I like to browse through other bloggers' want lists occasionally just to see if I can help their collections out any. I have tons of cards that just pile up here that I just need to move anyway. At the moment, mostly football and hockey. If you have a team you want lots of, let me know.

Anyway, I reached out to Jeremy at Topps Cards That Never Were because I assembled a pile of Rays & Tigers for his team collections. This is some of what he sent.

2011 Topps Cognac Parallel - Roy Campanella

My favorite card of the batch. I got the regular SP of this card from Nick over at Dime Boxes--The Low-End Baseball Card Collector's Journey a while back. This is only the second 2011 Cognac Dodger in my collection. Hoping to add to that total soon.

2018 Topps Cody Bellinger Highlights

Jeremy sent me 4 regular Belli Highlights and 4 of the Blue Parallels. First I have from either. How have I gone this long without getting any of these?

2017 Topps

This Hatcher is significant because my 2017 Topps Dodger needs are getting slim.


New Maeda cards are always appreciated by me. This guy may be one of the most under-appreciated hurlers in Dodger history.

2016 Topps

Puig added. 9 to go on this base Dodger set.



2016 Update is nearing completion now as well. That Barnes had been a priority for a while.


1st of these in my collection and its a beauty,




After Jeremy's 2015 Topps additions, I need 6 base Dodgers and 10 Update to finish off the 2015's.


A very much appreciated Puig 2015 Topps insert!


Handful of 2014 Topps including this Puig get my 2014 flagship needs down to 11 for base and 4 for Update.


This 2011 Cagnac was also packed in there to go along with the previously mentioned Campanella.


Refractors are always nice. Especially when they are from my dark ages of collecting... 1999-2012.


Don't get me started on how many of these I still need. I sure do miss Charlie Culberson. You Braves fans better treat him right.


Amazing 2018 Big League Player's Weekend SP of Seager. I had no idea these things looked this good.


Another set my Dodgers collection is sorely lacking cards from.


2018 Chrome Purple Refractor of Alex Wood. 1st 2018 Purple Refractor in my Dodgers collection.

2018 Opening Day

Don't have very many of these in my collection either. 

2008 Topps Gold

Another first as Billingsley is the first 2008 Topps Gold I own.

2014 Topps Update

1st Topps Flagship Justin Turner card in a Dodgers uniform. It's sweet finally getting this one.

2015 Topps First Pitch

I just love the First Pitch cards. I now have Suzy and Jermaine Jones. Hopefully I can round up the stragglers soon.

Jeremy went above and beyond and even included some customs he made. I'm gonna be featuring those as well as some customs made by a few others in a post down the road.

Thank you Jeremy!

Comments

  1. The First Pitch cards are cool. Seems like the Dodgers have a bunch of people in that set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have quite a few. The Jeff Bridges one is a must have for me.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great package there! Hard to beat those cognacs (aka "liquorfractors"), especially ones of legends like Campy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I love those liquorfractors. Maybe it's time I got serious about getting all the Dodger liquorfractors.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half

Adding my Collection to the TCDB has Taught me Something...

Dodgers in bunches from Night Owl