TCDB is Great! Piles of Topps Dodgers & Some Autographs


As many of you know, I've been kinda quiet lately mostly due to work... but also due to the discovery of how simple life is with the Trading Card Database. I had no idea it would be so easy to swap cards I had no intention of keeping for Dodger cardboard I so coveted. I have been slowly making my way through my collection adding stuff to my collection and my for trade lists. The trades I have made after adding just a small fraction of what I will eventually have on there are astounding.


Wes Parker becomes the second 1970 Topps Dodger card in my collection behind my signed Claude Osteen. Alot of work to go on these.


The 74's are not much better as I only own 3 plus one Traded Dodger. The additions of Sutton and Buckner are very welcome though.


3 new 1975 Topps to go with my signed Manny Mota and signed Ken McMullen. All my 75's are beat up, but I like them.



These 9 1977 Topps are the first 77's in my collection. Stoked to finally get started on this set.



After this haul, I have 16 Dodgers from the 1980 Topps set. 


This 1981 Topps featuring Don Stanhouse's amazing moustache gets me down to 15 missing from my 81 team set.


The Dodger Aces of my youth! I only have 7 1985 Topps Dodgers so I need some help with them.


My 1986 Topps Dodgers have been ravaged due to ttm requests, but these 2 get me down to only needing 4.


Still a ways to go on the 1987's as I still need 14 Dodgers from base and all 7 of the Dodgers from the 87 Traded set. I did score 2 of each of these with the intention of sending the extras out for ttm.


Clean 1988 Topps of Stubbs and Young to go with the copies I already have signed. I have 1 Dodger to go on the base 1988's and still need the 5 Dodgers from 88 Traded.


I haven't checked, but I think this 1988 Topps UK Mini Orel Hershiser finishes up the Dodgers from that set. I already had the Valenzuela.


1989 Topps almost got finished up. Still need 2 on base and 1 in the Traded set. Would also like to score an extra Tudor and Horton for ttm purposes.


A trio to add to my 1991 Topps Dodgers sets. The Valenzuela and Gonzalez are corrected versions. Already had the errors. Need just 5 more to finish the 91's, then I will decide if I want to put together glow back and non-glow back sets.


After seeing this card in one of Night Owl's posts, I had to have it. 2014 Topps 1989 Die Cut Mini Clayton Kershaw. 


Three Bellis was all I needed and now the 2017 Topps Update Dodgers set is done. Still need 3 to go on the 2017's to finish the base.


Man, look at the dirt on RedTurn3 on this 2018 Topps 1983. Still 5 Dodgers to go on the 83's.


If not for still needing 4 sp's, my 2019 Topps Heritage Dodger team set would be in the books. 


Also got a couple more Conlon Collection Brooklyn Dodgers. It baffles me as to why there's so few Dodger cards in the Conlon Collection.


1996 Leaf Signature Autographs Tom Candiotti. Certified auto of the Candy Man?!?! Absolute gem.


2007 Bowman's Best Autographs Andre Ethier. Stoked to get this auto of one of my all time favorite Dodgers. Wish it was on-card instead of a sticker auto, but nonetheless, it's a welcome addition.



Comments

  1. What's your username on there? I'll send you a friend request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Candi auto.

    I will be mailing you a bunch of stuff you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend. As much as I like these small trades on TCDB, there's nothing like getting mystery packages from other bloggers.

      Delete
  3. I'll look you up on TCDB and see if we match up on a trade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great post. Absolutely love the Candiotti auto!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Surprise from my Better Half

Adding my Collection to the TCDB has Taught me Something...

1991 Topps... Vintage or Junk Wax